Junior Chef Culinary One Love Edition (the “Competition”) is sponsored by Grace Foods Canada Inc. (The “Competition Sponsor”). Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s (the “entrant”, “you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Official Rules, including the decisions of the Competition Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Competition. Grace Foods Canada Inc. (GFC) reserves the right to publish and/or post pictures and videos from this event on the Grace website, Social Media Platforms and other mediums as deemed appropriate.
Competition is open to Youths ages 7-14 years old with a maternal/paternal parent or Guardian. Once entered in the Competition, you are eligible to win the Prizes as described below. Palo Seco Innovations Group Ltd is the company employed by Grace Foods Canada Inc. to organize, execute, monitor and judge the Junior Chef Culinary Competition One Love Edition. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the Competition can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a Canadian Resident or Landed Immigrant living in Canada.
Open to youth ages 7-14 years old with a paternal or maternal parent or Guardian. Winners between the ages of 7 and 14 must defer their winning entry to their paternal or maternal parent or Guardian to claim their prize.
- Not be employees of Grace Foods Canada Inc. or of their advertising and business affiliates.
- Submit your details (name, email address, city, province, gender and year of birth).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In entering the competition, the entrant releases and agrees to keep Grace Foods Canada Inc. indemnified from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
- Grace Foods Canada Inc. is not responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry, including, but not limited to, any omission, deletion, defect, delay, interruption in the operation, transmission, or failure of any cable, telephone, mobile, satellite, or any other network used by the entrant when subscribing and/or entering the Competition.
- All Competitions are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and are void where prohibited by law. The decisions of Grace Foods Canada Inc. with respect to all aspects of the Competition are final and binding to all entrants, without right of appeal.
- Grace Foods Canada Inc may, at any time, update, limit, extend, or revise these Rules and Regulations. It is imperative you periodically check these Rules and Regulations to keep up to date.
- Grace Foods Canada Inc. may modify, suspend, or cancel the Competition in the event of any accident in publishing and/or administration, any other error, or for any other reason, without advance notice.
These Rules and Regulations constitute the entire agreement between you and Grace Foods Canada Inc. regarding entry in a Grace Foods Canada Inc.’s Competition.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
This type of information is only collected if you make an e-mail enquiry, when you communicate with us or wish to enter an online prize draw or promotion or use any of our other online services.
We may collect information about your use on our web sites.
Providing information is voluntary. If you would prefer your information not to be collected, then please do not provide it to us.
Use of your information
Your information will enable us to deal with any enquiries you make and to process and use any feedback information you provide to us about products or services. We may also use the information collected so that we can administer competitions or promotions and provide you with services you may have requested and to administer, support, improve and develop our website and business.
With your consent, we might also use your information to let you know about our products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you, about future events and news items, as well as for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes; and we may contact you by post, telephone or email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us may be given to the staff working within Grace Foods Canada Inc. and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those third parties process information, handle competitions and promotions and provide support services on our behalf.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you. You may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up-to-date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
All comments & queries on request relating to our use of your information are welcomed. Please contact us at 70 West Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, ON Canada L4B 1H8.